Own this unique tote bag designed with the seven species of Israel. The seven species (Shivat Haminim in Hebrew) are the grains and fruits that are special to and grown in the Land of Israel. The two fruits and five grains are: wheat, barley, grape, fig, pommegranate, olive (oil) and date (honey).
There are many references to the seven species in the bible and they adorn many Judaica gifts because of their significance. Deuteronomy 8.8 states: "a land of wheat and barley, and vines and fig-trees and pomegranates; a land of olive-trees and honey".Make one of these yours today.
- ORIGINAL Handmade Tote Bag, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica and Yiddish in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- HAND Screen-Printed and sewn. Gift packaged. Large attractive size 15x15 inch. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Tote Bag is great for everyday use, light shopping, school, yoga, gym, look cool while you're schlepping.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Tote bag for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.