Tote Bag - Jerusalem Silhouette
Be inspired and look fabulous in this beautiful, hand-printed Jerusalem tote bag. The tote's generous cut makes it a great gift for both men and women. "If I forget thee Oh Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue stick to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my greatest joy" (Psalm 137). Jerusalem is a central theme in Jewish liturgy and poetry and it has been the focus of Jewish hopes and dreams since King David first conquered this small, remote Canaanite town and made it the capital of his kingdom. Barbara says, "The air and light of Jerusalem is breathtaking. To travel up the hills that lead to Jerusalem is magic every time. The cool, fresh air of the evenings, the alleys and history-laden stones of the Old City, the extraordinary mix of people, cultures, food and religions is simply inspiring. While you can visit the main sites in a few days, I can also say that after 20 years I am only beginning to get to know the city's charms. Jerusalem, for me, is the most beautiful and mysterious city in the world, I feel privileged to live here."
- HANDMADE Tote Bag, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- HAND Screen-Printed and sewn. Gift packaged. Large attractive size 14x15 inch. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Tote Bag is great for everyday use, light shopping, school, yoga, gym, look cool while you're schlepping.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Tote bag for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.