Rosy red apples and buzzing bees decorate this festive hand towel set of two for Rosh Hashanah or year round entertainment. During Rosh Hashanah the Jewish New Year it is customary to eat apples dipped in honey, we thought to depict this important custom on one of our adored towels using one of our most beloved Rosh Hashanah designs, the text on the towel reads: "Al Netilat Yadyim" in Hebrew, which is the blessing of washing the hands. This towel makes a great hostess & housewarming gift! This set of Two Rosh Hashanah themed dish towels will be sure to add a touch of elegance to the festive table.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE your kitchen with this fun, unique beautifully designed Hand Towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Dry Hands And Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child's Face.
- ABSORBENT Terry toweling, machine washable. Size:12.5x21 inches / 32x53 centimeters.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Hand Towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.
- HANDMADE Hand Towel. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care