Beautiful decorative trivet This contemporary take on the Pomegranate, which is a biblical symbol of fertility and abundance, will bring a pop of color to every table. The scarlet pomegranate is one of the seven species of fruits and grains that are indigenous to the Land of Israel. The fruit is said to have 613 seeds representing the 613 commandments that the Jewish people are to carry out. Barbara says "The pomegranates that grow in Israel are crimson and luscious. Nothing is more delicious than freshly squeezed pomegranate juice prepared by one of the local juice vendors. You can feel as each sip cleanses and invigorates you. Pomegranates are also so beautiful and regal looking that I love hanging them in our Succah. At the right time of year you will see them piled like scarlet jewels in market stalls and fruit shops all across Israel. The pomegranate is one of my favorite fruits and I truly feel inspired by it." I thought to have this trivet in the actual shape of a trivet would be a great idea. I hope you do as well. The designer of this item is Jennifer Klor an Artist in Jerusalem.
- HANDMADE Trivet, created and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- THESE trivets, coming in a variety of prints, will heat up your dining table while cooling down your pots and pans! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- SIZE: 7.5X7.5 inches / 20X20 centimeters and can withstand up to 150C (300F), wood laminated. This beautiful Trivet will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your table.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Trivet for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.