This beautiful trivet is an all-time favorite, taken from the illustrator Otto Wilhelm Thome, a botanist and botanical illustrator from the 19th century. It looks beautiful on the table and makes a lovely and useful hostess gift. This Rosh Hashanah be sure to juice up your festive table with this beautiful Easy to clean Rosh Hashanah trivet. Protected by stain resistant coating, heat resistant with temperatures of up to 150'C (300'F). Material: Wood composite with easy clean laminate coating.
- HANDMADE Trivet. Created and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- THESE trivets, coming in a variety of prints, will heat up your dining table while cooling down your pots and pans! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- SIZE: 7.5X7.5 inches / 20X20 centimeters and can withstand up to 150'C (300'F), wood laminate. This beautiful Trivet will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your table.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Hot Pot Trivet for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.