Pomegranate Flower Trivet
This luscious, colorful pomegranate trivet has its roots in the 16th century but feels modern. It will add an elegant and vibrant touch to your New year festive table. Jen Klor adapted the design from Magnarum Medicinae partium herbariae et zoographiae imagines -author Oellinger Georg, Nuremberg , 1553.
- HANDMADE Trivet, created and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- THESE trivets, coming in a variety of prints, will heat up your dining table while cooling down your pots and pans! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- SIZE: 7.5X7.5 inches / 20X20 centimeters and can withstand up to 150C (300F), wood laminated. This beautiful Trivet will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your table.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Trivet for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.