Fun, unique and cool Passover Question Box-Game for the Seder table. The Pesach Box includes 52 questions to be asked around the Seder Table. Comes in a smooth Tin Box with laminated cards beautifully designed and delightful to use, around the Seder Table. The box includes 52 Passover-themed questions for all ages to be asked around the Pesach table, questions like: "Who makes the best Matza-balls?" or "What do you remember from the Seders at your grandparents?" Sure to keep the children interested, awake and keen during the Seder.
- HANDMADE original Passover Question Box for all the family . Boxed and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with the contemporary.
- GIFT packaged. Attractive size 5.5x4 inch tin box. This beautiful, distinct Family Question Box will make the family and friends at the Passover table have a wonderful time. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to all who receive it.
- THIS unique Passover Question Box will be a fun way of keeping the family and friends entertained and learning.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Passover Box for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.