Our exquisite Golden Blue Reeds Matzah cover for Passover is inspired by the story of the bulrushes on the banks of the Egyptian Nile where Moses was found as baby by the princess of Egypt. This bold and sophisticated design by artist and calligrapher Sharon Binder will bring your Seder table to life and will be a truly beautiful addition to your Passover celebrations. The cotton Matzah cover reads in Hebrew the three pillars of Seder evening "Pesach"- Passover, "Matzah" and "Maror"- Bitter Herbs the three elements that Seder night is based around. Bright, fun and meaningful this majestic centerpiece will be the perfect addition to your Seder night décor.
- HANDMADE Colorful Matzah Cover, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Sharon Binder and Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- Gift packaged. Large attractive size 15x15.5 inch. Cotton mix twill Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct Matzah cover will make your Seder table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Handmade Matza Passover Cover will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Passover Seder table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our matzah cover for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.