Our brand new bright blue Wall Clock was created during the Covid-pandemic when the days just blended into one another but as time went by you noticed that every day was basically the same. We decided to create a clock that put together the different and the same things that make up our day, those regular, banal things that we come to treasure and that make us into who we are. The Clock reads that at 18:00 you should drink wine and at 20:00 it's time to do some kissing. Makes for a wonderful gift but we think it will look just great in your kitchen.
- COLORFUL Wall Clock. Decorate and enhance your bedroom, kitchen den, classroom or office.
- HANMADE Wall clock, created and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ELEGANT yet playful design. Printed words on wood composite 8 inch X 8 inch Wall Clock. Comes boxed. Takes 1 AA battery, not included. Hook at the back for hanging on wall.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Wall Clock for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.