Israeli slang is in a class of its own. The Hebrew language is a very fast evolving language. Modern day Hebrew is only over 100 years old, while the basis and source of the modern language are the Bible and other sacred texts. Modern day usage and slang come from many and varied source. My son who lives in Tel Aviv seems to come home with new words every couple of weeks. And when he was in the army he seemed to speak a whole language of abbreviations that I didn't have a clue about! So the army creates its own jargon - some expressions come from Arabic as well as from other languages. The language is as alive as the country is! I hope you learn the slang and use it and see where it will take you!!
- HANDMADE unique Apron for the home, made with love and care. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop.
- AUTHENTIC original design- sourced directly from the life of Barbara Shaw who has made it her calling to bring to you the most stylish gifts for the house and home and to let you take a piece of Jerusalem home with you.
- HAND Screen-Printed. Beautifully gift packaged with a sleeve in the window. Tie at waist. This generously cut apron is designed to fit most sizes. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- COTTON mix. Machine Wash and Dry. Easily cleaned, no ironing necessary. Ideal for home or business use. Well-suited for the kitchen, garden, or craft table! Perfect! Great gift all year round.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Apron for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.