Israeli slang is in a class of its own. Being Israeli is knowing and speaking the slang used in the day to day life on the bustling streets of the different cities. This beautiful apron showcases the unique slang of the Hebrew language in an exciting and modern way. Sababa- All good, Kombina- a scheme, Tachles- in all truth and many more iconic and memorable terms to brighten your day to day. The item comes in royal blue with white and green silk screen printing and easily ties with matching green straps. A real piece of Israeli culture handmade in Jerusalem.
- HANDMADE unique Apron for the home, made with love and care. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop.
- AUTHENTIC original design- sourced directly from the life of Barbara Shaw who has made it her calling to bring to you the most stylish gifts for the house and home and to let you take a piece of Jerusalem home with you.
- HAND Screen-Printed. Beautifully gift packaged with a sleeve in the window. Tie at waist. This generously cut apron is designed to fit most sizes. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- COTTON mix. Machine Wash and Dry. Easily cleaned, no ironing necessary. Ideal for home or business use. Well-suited for the kitchen, garden, or craft table! Perfect! Great gift all year round.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Apron for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.