Celebrate the birth of a new little 'Sabra' with this gorgeous Baby Onesie! 'Sabra' is an informal term, used to describe Israeli's born in Israel. It comes from the word 'tzabar' which is Hebrew for the 'prickly pear' desert plant. This plant has a thick skin that conceals a sweet and softer interior. This is compared to Israelis who are supposedly tough on the outside, but sensitive on the inside!
- HANDMADE Baby Onesie, created and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- FOR your little one! This light pink baby grow with snap bottom is for the baby girl so cute you just can't keep from pinching her cheeks! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- 100% Pure Cotton Three-snap closure on bottom, Long sleeves, available size: 3M, 6M, 12M. Machine Washable.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Baby Onesie for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.