The beloved pattern of the iconic Israeli fruit created by Barbara Shaw Gifts featured now on a stunning printed wooden serving tray created on the island of Oland in Sweden. This delightful serving tray is dish washer safe, made from ecofriendly materials and feels sturdy yet light and easy to use. The delightful Jaffa oranges pattern created by Barbara Shaw is a nostalgic take back to early Israel, working on the kibbutz, agriculture and long hot summer days. Enjoy this summer time piece of Israeli décor and serve up some delicious fruit or pastries and look dashing while doing so. The item measures 35x25 cm and has been created using state of the art printing and manufacturing processes.
- HANDMADE, Jaffa oranges of Israel pattern wooden serving tray bag made exclusively for Barbara Shaw on the island of Oland in Sweden.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to create timeless Judaica in the heart of Jerusalem
- ENERGIZE your table with this captivating, unique, beautifully designed High quality Jaffa oranges wooden serving tray! A joy to give and receive.
- HIGH Quality Eco friendly wood, dishwasher safe and easy to clean sturdy yet light feel.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Jaffa oranges wooden serving tray, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.