This vibrantly colored Sabra (Prickly Pear) wall décor post is a new version of one of my original designs (which were in red and purple) I thought the sabra was so Israeli, but then people said "this looks so New Mexico". I always loved the original design, but realized I needed to make it more Israeli, which I hope I have with the artistic talents of Jen Klor. Israeli's have a bit of a thing for sabra's. Not only do these prickly pear cacti grow all over Israel and are often used as dividers, but they are also a favorite fruit of Israel's young and old. The sabra has become almost like the national fruit of Israel, as it commonly depicts Israeli's - prickly on the outside and soft on the inside. If you've ever been to Israel you would've seen these beautiful cacti's growing wild on the side of the road. Take some sabra home with you with our colorful Juicy Sabra Dish Towel. Measuring 43x33 cm or 17x13 inches this intriguing piece comes framed or not framed as per your choice, is easy to hang up and is made from high level recycled sturdy paper.
- HANDMADE, Sabra fruit design wall art made in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw whose passion is to artistically represent Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary
- ENERGIZE your home with this classic depiction of the beautiful Israeli sabra fruit.
- HIGH Quality recycled paper and sturdy feel use perfect for the decorating your home.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of sabra wall art for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.