Enjoy your Hanukkah get together with our dashing Hanukkah menorah hand towel set of two. Depicting the beautiful Hanukkah menorah or chanukiya as it is called in Israel the beautiful design is filled with numerus menorah that can be found all across the world. While the Menorahs are different what is not different is the tradition of lighting the candle and celebrating the beloved holiday together. This fluffy towel set of will be a most enchanting addition to your Hanukkah holidays. Measuring 55x 35 cm this terry towel cloth will be perfect for cleaning up any jelly doughnut messes and makes for a wonderful Hanukkah gift.
- HANDMADE Hanukkah Hand Towel set of 2. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE your Hanukkah party with this fun, unique beautifully designed Hand Towel set of two.
- A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Dry Hands And Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child's Face.
- ABSORBENT Terry toweling, machine washable. Size: 12.5x21 inches / 55x35 centimeters.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Hanukkah Hand Towel set of for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.