Hanukkah is such a joyous festival. It’s a feast for the eyes, ears, tummy and the heart and soul.
Our newest Hanukkah design is a celebration. Can you recognize all the Icons? Naturally we have different styled Menorahs, and let's have some songs and music. What Hanukkah songs do you know? Say some blessings; have a glass of wine, enjoy some nosh, a little gelt, chocolate or the real thing. SO much fun being Jewish - and for eight days! said the Maccabean soldier standing by! Generous sized Apron.
- HANDMADE unique Hanukkah Apron for the home, made with love and care. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop.
- AUTHENTIC original design- sourced directly from the life of Barbara Shaw who has made it her calling to bring to you the most stylish gifts for the house and home and to let you take a piece of Jerusalem home with you.
- HAND Screen-Printed. Beautifully gift packaged with a sleeve in the window. Tie at waist. This generously cut apron is designed to fit most sizes. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning Hanukkah gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- COTTON mix. Machine Wash and Dry. Easily cleaned, no ironing necessary. Ideal for home or business use. Well-suited for the kitchen, garden, or craft table! Perfect! Great gift all year round.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Apron for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.