Our Colorful Hanukkah Gelt bag set of 4 will light up your Hanukkah holidays. Gelt for those who don't know, means Hanukkah money in Yiddish or dmei Hanukkah in Hebrew and is traditionally given to children in the form of chocolate coins during the Hanukkah festival. Created in our work shop in Jerusalem this Hanukkah set of 4 will create a vibrant Hanukkah gift set. The set comes in four different colors and read the words: "Happy Hanukkah" in English and in Hebrew. Perfect for surprising kids with little gifts like chocolate coins, toys, crayons - or even jewelry if you've really splurged. Set of 4 purses with ribbon tie closure made from cotton each Gelt bag measures 20x16 Cm or 8x6 inch.
- HANDMADE Set of four colorful Hanukkah Gelt Bags for children. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE Your Hanukkah with this unique beautifully designed set of 4 ! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it
- THIS beautiful Set of four colorful Hanukkah Gelt Bags will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Hanukkah celebrations.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Gelt Bags for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.