This beautifully designed hand screen printed gold mosaic matzah cover and afikoman set will enhance your Seder table and draw the attention of your guests.
The matzah cover is a gold flower circle motif with the Hebrew words; Mah Nishta na halayla haze (why is this night different?) and the Afikoman cover has the Hebrew word Afikoman at it's centre. The Afikoman is a half-piece of matzo which is broken in two during the early stages of the Passover Seder and set aside to be eaten as a dessert after the meal.
Bring style and elegance to your Seder table with this stunning two piece set.
- HANDMADE Matza Passover Cover and Afikoman Set in Gold Mosaic Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- GIFT packaged. Large attractive size 16x16 inch. Cotton mix twill Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct Matza Cover and Afikoman Set will make your table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Handmade Matza Passover Cover and Afikoman Set in Gold Mosaic will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Passover Seder table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our challah cover for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.