"Faynshmeker" is a Yiddish expression that roughly translates as a gourmet, or someone who recognizes the finer things in life. Is that you or someone you know?
Barbara says, "I'm a bit of Faynshmeker myself. I know what I like and I'm good at what I do, so I appreciate the tongue-in-cheek humor of this print. The expression is self-deprecating and loving all at the same time."
A great gift for the Faynshmeker in your life!
Sizes: M, L, XL, XXL- please note that Israeli sizes are somewhat smaller than American sizes.
- HANDMADE men's T-shirt , created and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- FOR your man! This T-shirt is for the man you love or that friend that just has to have it! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- 100% Pure Cotton, short sleeves, available size: M,L,XL, XXL Machine Washable.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our T-shirt for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.