Retro map of Israel print on a set of 4 coasters. Design shows camels, railways and ships at port, drawn approximately 60 years ago. The coasters are easy to clean and are protected by a stain resistant coating that is heat resistant for up to 150 degrees centigrade.
- HANDMADE coaster set, created and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- THESE coasters, coming in a variety of prints, will heat up your coffee table while cooling down your coffee and tea! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- SIZE: 9cm x 9 cm or 3.5 inches x 3.5 inches and can withstand up to 150C (300F), wood laminated. This beautiful coasters set will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your table.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our coasters for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.