The greeting on Shabat is Shabat Shalom. A Sabbath of Peace. For this reason I thought that the olive branch - a symbol of peace, would be such a befitting image or illustration for a Challah cover for Shabat. The design by Tova Safra is elegant and light in feel, it will enhance any sabath meal. The olive branches have a grace that I think is charming. A delightful gift for any age, or perhaps just purchase and keep!
- HANDMADE Challah Cover, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- HAND Screen-Printed and sewn. Gift packaged. Large attractive size 22x22 inch 50 X 50 CM. Cotton mix twill Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct Challah cover will make your table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful challah cover will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Shabbat table.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our challah cover for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.