Welcome in the Sabbath with our latest Sabbath candlesticks. The traditional blessing for the candles is hand printed around the candlesticks in calligraphy by artist Sharon Binder. The intertwining letters are beautiful whether you choose to read the Hebrew blessing or to have your own in mind. Candlesticks are hand made, printed in cornflower blue. A lovely engagement or bat mitzvah gift.
- HANDMADE Shabbat Candleholders, designed and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Sharon Binder and Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE Your dinner Home with This unique beautifully designed candleholders ! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it
- THIS beautiful set of 2 will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your dining room and home table and your everyday life.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our placemat set for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.