Our French Fleur-de-lis or Lily flower themed stylish Matzah cover with matching afikoman bag takes us back to French Heraldry Times. The iconic Lily flower is part of French culture and it is a homage to French design which I love. This modern take on the fleur-de-lis brings class and simplicity to the Seder table alongside sophistication, the royal blue Matzah cover and afikoman set reads the words "matzah" and "afikoman" in Hebrew engulfed in the iconic French themes. The Blue colors come to life and are sure to make This unique matzah cover set a treasured center piece for Seder night.
- HANDMADE modern lily flower Matza Passover Cover and Afikomen Set in blue. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- GIFT packaged. Large attractive size 16x16 inch. Cotton mix twill Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct Matza Cover and Afikoman Set will make your Passover table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Handmade Matza Passover Cover and Afikomen Set in blue will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Passover Seder table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our matzah cover and afikomen bag for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.