Our Pharaoh themed Passover cotton blend dish towel is sure to bring practicality and beauty to your Seder table. Made of absorbent cotton mix, this beauty showing the story of Passover with a homage to Egyptian heliographic is sure to make the Pesach hand wash fun and fresh. The Pesach tea towel in Brick red will be a marvelous addition to the Passover Seder. Machine washable.
- HANDMADE Dish Towel, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE Your Kitchen with This fun, unique beautifully designed Dish towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Clean Dishes and Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child Face.
- ABSORBENT cotton mix twill machine washed 20X28 inches / 50X70 centimeters.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Apron for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.