This beautiful trivet is an all time favorite, taken from the illustrator Otto Wilhelm Thome, a botanist and botanical illustrator from the 19th century. It looks beautiful on the table and makes a lovely and useful hostess gift.
- HANDMADE Trivet, created and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- THESE trivets, coming in a variety of prints, will heat up your dining table while cooling down your pots and pans! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- SIZE: 7.5X7.5 inches / 20X20 centimeters and can withstand up to 150C (300F), wood laminated. This beautiful Trivet will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your table.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Trivet for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.