Kalaniot are wonderful bright red flowers that grow all over Israel. They first appear in the spring, and sometimes are seen as red carpets over the hills. At other times they appear in bunches with other spring flowers. They are wild and simple, yet have such impact. The song "Kalaniot" by the doyen singer Shoshana Damari who has since passed away, touched everyones soul. Look for the flower and listen to the song, you will enjoy them both!
This hardy tote is 35 cm sq, comes with red strap.
- HANDMADE Tote Bag, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- HAND Screen-Printed and sewn. Gift packaged. Large attractive size 14x15 inch. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Tote Bag is great for everyday use, light shopping, school, yoga, gym, look cool while you're schlepping.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Tote bag for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.