Tote Bag - Jaffa Oranges
Jaffa Oranges are characterized by their thick peel, oval shape, sweet flavor, and during Israel's early years were the country's primary agricultural export. The first mention of oranges in the Biblical land of Israel dates back to approximately 332 BC. At peak production in the 1970's, 1.7 million Jaffa oranges were grown for export here a year.
- HANDMADE Tote Bag, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- HAND Screen-Printed and sewn. Gift packaged. Large attractive size 14x15 inch. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Tote Bag is great for everyday use, light shopping, school, yoga, gym, look cool while you're schlepping.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Tote bag for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.