Enjoy this retro style glass cutting board that features descriptions and drawings of a variety of pastries from now and from times gone by, all beautifully and carefully illustrated. Its sure to be a talking point at your table! A nice way to serve cheese, bread, or pastries of course.
Which pastries can you recognize? the word in Hebrew for a croissant is a crescent - as in the red crescent from Ottoman times. There are all sorts of old fashion terms and many names of different types of bread. Its a real treat!
- HANDMADE printed glass tray, created and designed in Jerusalem, Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- THIS glass tray, is a joy to give and will be a great addition to your home and kitchen and will add extra interest to each day. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- SIZE: 30X20 centimeters. Perfect house warming gift for all you Israeli pastry Lovers.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our cutting board for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.