Spring has sprung and patches of pink cyclamen flowers (Latin name:Cyclamen persicum) are beginning to blanket the hills in Israel. Israeli's are very fond of their cyclamens (in Hebrew they are called rakefet which is also a hebrew girl's name) and love walking amongst the pink blooms from late winter through early spring (January -March). Cyclamen's bloom in valleys, and in nooks and crannies around rocks and are not your typical bloom in that its petals grow upward instead of outward, so the flowers look like they're reaching up to the sky. After a cold, dark winter these blooms are uplifting to the soul. We have attempted to capture the beauty of the rakefet with this unique tote bag which we're sure will add brightness and cheer to your outfit, no matter what the weather.
This design is part of a flowers of Israel series all designed by gifted Artist Shlomi Gorodetsky, who studied at the Bezalel art school in Jerusalem.
- The Original Handmade cyclamen Tote Bag, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- Authentic original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica and Yiddish in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- Hand Screen-Printed and sewn. Gift packaged. Large attractive size 15x15 inch. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- This beautiful Tote Bag is great for everyday use, light shopping, school, yoga, gym, look cool while you're schlepping.
- Love It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Tote bag for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.