An original and exclusive fun apron for cooking or making a statement, just for Grandma or as they say in Yiddish "Bubbe". Bright green polka dots show that Grandma is young at heart. The Yiddish name for grandmother is Bubbe. Since Hebrew uses a different alphabet from English, making transliteration necessary, words often exist in several different spellings. Variations of bubbe include bube, bubbie, bubbeh, bobbe, bobeh and bubby. Some add a -shi to the end to show affection, resulting in a name that is usually spelled bobeshi. Some Jewish families prefer the Hebrew Savta, but Bubbe is the more traditional choice and is chosen by some non-Jews for its warm connotations.
- HANDMADE unique Apron for the home, made with love and care. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop.
- AUTHENTIC original design- sourced directly from the life of Barbara Shaw who has made it her calling to bring to you the most stylish gifts for the house and home and to let you take a piece of Jerusalem home with you.
- HAND Screen-Printed. Beautifully gift packaged with a sleeve in the window. Tie at waist. This generously cut apron is designed to fit most sizes. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- COTTON mix. Machine Wash and Dry. Easily cleaned, no ironing necessary. Ideal for home or business use. Well-suited for the kitchen, garden, or craft table! Perfect Great gift all year round.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Apron for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.