Apron - 'Savta Magniva' Cool Grandma
So what do you buy for your grandmother, who has everything and doesn't want or certainly need anything?
"Savta Magniva" is Hebrew for a grandma who's just too hip for words. Our Cool Grandma apron is just the right thing to bring a smile - and you know your grandma is cool at absolutely any age. And we also have a Grandpa apron so no-one feels neglected! A his and her's package makes a great gift!
- HANDMADE unique Apron for the home, made with love and care. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop.
- AUTHENTIC original design- sourced directly from the life of Barbara Shaw who has made it her calling to bring to you the most stylish gifts for the house and home and to let you take a piece of Jerusalem home with you.
- HAND Screen-Printed. Beautifully gift packaged with a sleeve in the window. Tie at waist. This generously cut apron is designed to fit most sizes. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- COTTON mix Machine Wash and Dry, easily cleaned no iron necessary Ideal for home or business use. Well-suited for the kitchen, garden, or craft table! Perfect Great gift all year round.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Apron for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.