A beautiful and unusual Challah cover inspired by my trip to Uzbekistan last year. The cities of Bukhara and Samarkand used to have very large Jewish populations, who were wealthy and occupied beautiful homes. For political and religious reasons the Jews pretty well left on mass and now reside in Israeli and in Queens, New York. On our visit we went to homes the Jews left. I took a picture of an illustralion on the wall from which I produced this very lovely Challah cover. I am please to preserve the art in a very small way. Will make an impressive center piece at you sabbath table.
- HANDMADE Challah Cover, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- HAND Screen-Printed and sewn. Gift packaged. Large attractive size 20x20 inch 48 cent X 48 cent Cotton mix twill Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct Challah cover will make your table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful challah cover will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Shabbat table.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our challah cover for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked