Celebrate the Jewish New Year with this gorgeous 'Fish' Apron. The ancient phrase of the Jewish New Year states: "Let us be the head and not the tail. The fish head is a symbol for this in the Ashkenazi sector of the Jewish religion. The phrase, though stated on Rosh Hashanah, can continue with us throughout the entire year. We decided: what better way to remember and keep it in our minds than with this wonderful cooking apron
- HANDMADE unique Apron for the home, made with love and care. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop in Jerusalem.
- AUTHENTIC original design, sourced directly from the life of Barbara Shaw who has made it her calling to bring to you the most stylish gifts for the house and home and to let you take a piece of Jerusalem home with you.
- HAND Screen-Printed. Beautifully gift packaged with a sleeve in the window. Tie at waist. This generously cut apron is designed to fit most sizes. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- COTTON mix. Machine Wash and Dry. Easily cleaned, no ironing needed. Ideal for home or business use. Well-suited for the kitchen, garden, or craft table! Perfect, Great gift all year round.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Apron for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions ask.