Gorgeously designed Hamsah Baby girl Onesie, in the Middle East the Hamsah is a sign of good fortune, meant to ward off the evil eye. TFU TFU TFU is what you say to bring on good luck. Eye caching design on A high quality 100% cotton Baby Grow.
- HANDMADE Baby Onesie, created and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- FOR your little one! This light pink or blue baby grow with snap bottom is for the baby girl or boy so cute you just can't keep from pinching his or her cheeks! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- 100% Pure Cotton Three-snap closure on bottom, Long sleeves, available size: 3M, 6M, 12M Machine Washable.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Baby Onesie for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.