Our Jewish new year Rosh Hashanah 2021-2022 Dish towel is one of our most beloved designs. It is a great way to herald in the Jewish New Year or as we call it Rosh Hashanah. Made from 100% cotton, our iconic tea towel shows the months of the Jewish year written in English with a unique design matching each month. Tishrei- the first Jewish month when we celebrate Rosh Hashanah has a beautiful Pomegranate in the background, Elul-the last month has a delicate Shofar in the background. Delightful design fused with practical artistry this item that can be found nowhere else and is sewn in our all women workshop in Jerusalem. Packaged in a clear gift box our Jewish calendar dish towel will make a really beautiful Rosh Hashanah present or hostess gift. Beautiful, practical and fun
- HANDMADE Dish Towel. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE your kitchen with this fun, unique beautifully designed Dish Towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Dry Dishes and Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child's Face.
- ABSORBENT cotton mix, twill, machine washable. Size: 20X28 inches / 50X70 centimeters.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Dish Towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.