A Jewish custom is to wash hands before eating bread, and on Shabbat the Netilat Yadaim - or hand washing ceremony takes place at the three mandatory meals. Embrace this tradition with this Netilat Yadaim towel. The towel depicts that phrase, as well as a row of pomegranates, which also hold significance in Jewish culture. Why not celebrate both at once?
- HANDMADE Dish Towel, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care. Key Product Features
- ENERGIZE Your Kitchen with This fun, unique beautifully designed Dish towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Clean Dishes And Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child Face.
- ABSORBENT Terry toweling machine washed 20X28 inches / 50X70 centimeters.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Dish towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.