A Jewish custom is to wash hands before eating bread, and on Shabbat the 'Netilat Yadaim' - or Hand Washing ceremony takes place at the three mandatory meals. Embrace this tradition with this 'Netilat Yadaim' towel. The towel depicts that phrase, as well as a row of pomegranates, which also holds significance in Jewish culture. Why not celebrate both at once?
- HANDMADE Hand Towel. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way, fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE your kitchen with this fun, unique beautifully designed Hand Towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Dry Hands And Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child's Face.
- ABSORBENT Terry toweling, machine washable. Size:12.5x21 inches / 32x53 centimeters.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Hand Towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.