This vibrantly coloured Sabra dish towel is a new version of one of my original designs. Which were in red and purple, I thought the sabra was so Israeli, but then people said "this looks so New Mexico". I always loved the original design, but realized I needed to make it more Israeli, which I hope I have with the artistic talents of Jen Klor.
Israeli's have a bit of a thing for sabra's. Not only do these prickly pear cacti grow all over Israel and are often used as dividers, they are a favorite fruit of Israeli's young and old. The sabra has become a like the national fruit of Israel as it commonly depicts Israeli's; prickly on the outside and soft on the inside.
If you've ever been to Israel you would've seen these beautiful cacti's growing wild on the side of the road. Take some sabra home with you with our colorful Juicy sabra dish towel.
- HANDMADE Dish Towel, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- ENERGIZE Your Kitchen with This fun, unique beautifully designed Dish towel! A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it. Absorbent Enough To Clean Dishes and Soft Enough To Wipe Your Child Face.
- ABSORBENT cotton mix twill machine washed 20X28 inches / 50X70 centimeters.
- LOVE IT or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our dish towel for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.