This tote doesn't just celebrate the Hebrew language with a demonstration of its first letter, the Aleph, rather if you take a closer look into the makings of that large Aleph, you'll notice that the letter is made up of a lot of tiny words. Take an even closer look and you'll see that the words make up sentences saying "אני אוהב אותך" or translated, "I love you." Feel free to explore your thoughts and the connection between the Aleph and love. There really is a deeper meaning to something as seemingly simple as a letter, so take a closer look!
- THE ORIGINAL Handmade ALEPH Tote Bag, Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica and Yiddish in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- HAND Screen-Printed and sewn. Gift packaged. Large attractive size 15x15 inch. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Tote Bag is great for everyday use, light shopping, school, yoga, gym, look cool while you're schlepping.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Tote bag for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.