Majestic silver mosaic themed matzah cover and afikoman bag set will bring a touch of elegance to your Passover table! The Matzah cover has a silver flower circle motif with the Hebrew words: "Ma Nishtana halayla Haze" (why is this night different?) the famous song sung around the Seder table on Passover night. The Maztah cover is complimented with a beautiful afikoman bag that reads afikoman in Hebrew a truly wonderful and classic pair. This cotton mix Matzah cover is lined with three pockets to stow away your matzos during the Seder. Bring style and elegance to your Seder table with this stunning two piece set. Hand wash only.
- HANDMADE Matza Passover Cover and Afikoman Set in Silver Mosaic Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- GIFT packaged. Large attractive size 16x16 inch. Cotton mix twill Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct Matza Cover and Afikoman Set will make your table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Handmade Matza Passover Cover and Afikoman Set in silver Mosaic will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Passover Seder table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Matzah cover and afikoman set for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.