This dazzling Passover matzah cover combines unique design with vivid beauty bringing together the crucial Passover elements of freedom and the story of the Jewish people's exodus from Egypt. The four cups of wine represent and correspond to the four expressions of freedom and redemption that the Torah uses to describe the Exodus. As it says in Exodus, Chapter 6: “Therefore, say to the Israelites: ‘I am the Lord, and I will bring you out (V’hotzeiti) from under the yoke of the Egyptians. I will free you (V’hitzalti) from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you (V’go’alti) with an outstretched arm. I will take you as my own people (V’lakachti), and I will be your God. The striking design of this Matzo cover incorporates all these expressions. Design by Sharon Binder. The matzah cover has three pocket linings for ease of use during the Seder. This will be a treasured centerpiece in anyone's Passover home!
- HANDMADE Matza Passover Cover sewen and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop. Made with love and care.
- AUTHENTIC original design by Sharon binder and Barbara shaw, who's passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- GIFT packaged. Large attractive size 16x16 inch. Cotton mix twill Best hand washed. This beautiful, distinct Matza Cover will make your table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Handmade Matza Passover Cover will be a unique decoration to your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Passover Seder table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our challah cover for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.