Designed by Barbara Shaw and Jennifer Klor this fresh design sets out to address two of the many important aspects of the Passover. The first one is spring, newness and change, which can be seen with the use of the fresh aqua colors and blooming of the flowers and leaves which we see during the spring. The second aspect is the connection between all the people around the world celebrating the Seder. While we are all different, on this night we are connected. The colors are different but the shapes are the same which goes to show the strong connection we have between us all around the world. The Seder Plate measures 12 inches and has been hand printed in Jerusalem.
- HAND printed silk screened Seder Plate. Made with love and care
- AUTHENTIC original design by Barbara Shaw, whose passion is to artistically present Israel and Judaica in a fresh way fusing the ancient with contemporary.
- GIFT packaged. Large attractive size 12.inches. The Seder plate can be paired with the Matza cover and Afikoman of the same design will make your table come to life. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- THIS beautiful Seder Plate will be a unique center piece on your festive table in your home and add a pop of color and harmony to your Passover Seder table.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Passover Plate for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.