Apron - Pomegranates
This contemporary take on the Pomegranate, which is a biblical symbol of fertility and abundance, is well suited to any modern chef’s kitchen.
The scarlet pomegranate is one of the seven species of fruits and grains that are indigenous to the Land of Israel. The fruit is said to have 613 seeds representing the 613 commandments that the Jewish people are to carry out.
Barbara says "The pomegranates that grow in Israel are crimson and luscious. Nothing is more delicious than freshly squeezed pomegranate juice prepared by one of the local juice vendors. You can feel as each sip cleanses and invigorates you. Pomegranates are also so beautiful and regal looking that I love hanging them in our Succah. At the right time of year you will see them piled like scarlet jewels in market stalls and fruit shops all across Israel. The pomegranate is one of my favourite fruits and I truly feel inspired by it."
- HANDMADE unique Apron for the home, made with love and care. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop.
- AUTHENTIC original design- sourced directly from the life of Barbara Shaw who has made it her calling to bring to you the most stylish gifts for the house and home and to let you take a piece of Jerusalem home with you.
- HAND Screen-Printed. Beautifully gift packaged with a sleeve in the window. Tie at waist. This generously cut apron is designed to fit most sizes. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- COTTON mix Machine Wash and Dry, easily cleaned no iron necessary Ideal for home or business use. Well-suited for the kitchen, garden, or craft table! Perfect Great gift all year round.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Apron for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.