Apron - Jerusalem Silhouette
"If I forget thee Oh Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue stick to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my greatest joy" (Psalm 137).Jerusalem is a central theme in Jewish liturgy and poetry and it has been the focus of Jewish hopes and dreams since King David first conquered this small, remote Canaanite town and made it the capital of his kingdom.Barbara says, "The air and light of Jerusalem is breathtaking. To travel up the hills that lead to Jerusalem is magic every time. The cool, fresh air of the evenings, the alleys and history-laden stones of the Old City, the extraordinary mix of people, cultures, food and religions is simply inspiring. While you can visit the main sites in a few days, I can also say that after 20 years I am only beginning to get to know the city's charms. Jerusalem, for me, is the most beautiful and mysterious city in the world, I feel privileged to live here."
- HANDMADE unique Apron for the home, made with love and care. Sewn and printed in Jerusalem in our own ethical all woman workshop.
- AUTHENTIC original design- sourced directly from the life of Barbara Shaw who has made it her calling to bring to you the most stylish gifts for the house and home and to let you take a piece of Jerusalem home with you.
- HAND Screen-Printed. Beautifully gift packaged with a sleeve in the window. Tie at waist. This generously cut apron is designed to fit most sizes. A joy to give and receive. This is a winning gift that is sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it.
- COTTON mix Machine Wash and Dry, easily cleaned no iron necessary Ideal for home or business use. Well-suited for the kitchen, garden, or craft table! Perfect Great gift all year round.
- LOVE It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Apron for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.