Visitor’s Guide: Jerusalem Day Essentials
Don’t miss our must-haves for the ultimate Yom Yerushalayim experience.
Here are 5 of our favorite Hostess Gift ideas for residents and visitors alike sharingJerusalem Day Events with friends May 13-14!
- Watch the Flag Dance Parade on Sunday, May 13th from 4:30-6:30pm Invited over for dessert and coffee? Stick with the flag theme and serve the coffee or teapot on this colorful flag trivet.
- Hotel or Shuk Dinner after the Tower of David Event – Gift your favorite visitors with the special My Jerusalem Book by Barbara Shaw. A travel diary, activity book and city guide all in one, the My Jerusalem Book won’t leave a Jerusalem stone unturned. The book is the ultimate concierge to handily and usefully ensure you schedule in and comment on all that is your Jerusalem experience. Enjoy the whimsical illustrations by Bezalel graduate, Shlomi Gorodesky.
- Cocktail party Guest – Pass the hot hummus on this Jerusalem Streets trivet to capture the flavor of the day.
- Picnic with Friends – Carry a few essentials in style in this fun Jerusalem Word Mapcotton canvas tote.
- BBQ in the Park – Be inspired and look fabulous in these beautiful, hand-printed Jerusalem aprons. The aprons’ generous cut makes them a great gift for both men and women. There’s even one for kids!
- Wine and Cheese anywhere! (watch the parade on TV later) – Present this lovely Jerusalem Silhouette Coaster Set to cap off the perfect Jerusalem Day!